Christina is an amazing artist!!! Had my first full set done 4 months ago and I am addicted!!! No need to wear mascara, Christina makes you look beautiful with no makeup at all. She takes her time, and my lashes always look amazing and very natural. My lashes never look fake, clumpy or tangled. I am always a happy camper when I leave
Thank You for choosing Lash Girl Studio. You can enjoy your beautiful new lashes with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. Proper care and maintenance of your new Eyelash Extensions will ensure they remain as beautiful and luscious as they are today! Before Your Lash Appointment
- Come to your appointment with eyes clean and free of makeup.
- Clean lashes to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Remove contacts prior to your lash application.
- A $25 additional charge will be applied for removal of mascara and eye makeup.
- Airbrush tanning services should be done 24-48 hours prior to your lash appointment.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 48 hours to allow the adhesive time to dry thoroughly (this includes contact lens solution and tears).
- We recommend sleeping on your back the first night to ensure your lashes do not become tangled while drying. In the morning, use a mascara brush to gently separate and groom your Lash Extensions.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna as well as swimming and tanning salons altogether for the first 48 hours. After this period try to keep sauna, steam room, and tanning visits to a minimum as the application of constant heat may cause the adhesive bond to weaken.
- Avoid using mechanical eyelash curlers as they can break both natural and synthetic lashes. A heated eyelash curler can be used sparingly to help shape and curl lashes on the TIPS of the lashes ONLY. Do not use any eyelash curler at the base of the lashes where the lashes are bonded.
- Avoid using any oil-based cleansers on or near the eye area. Instead, use a water or gel based cleanser and a sponge tipped applicator or lint free cloth to gently remove makeup from around the eye area. Do not use cotton balls, cotton rounds or swabs directly on the eyelashes as the fibers may get lodged in the bonded area of your Lash Extensions.
- Although mascara is not necessary with your Lash Extensions you can use it sparingly, on the tips only, to achieve an even more dramatic look.
- Avoid using oil based or waterproof mascara as the ingredients in it will dissolve the bond of the adhesive. Avoid using any oil-based products on or near your lashes. Oil will dissolve the adhesive bond! Use water or gel based cosmetic products instead.
- Avoid chemical peels, alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy, propylene glycol, and other highly acidic substances while wearing your Eyelash Extensions. These substances will dissolve the adhesive bond. Above all, be gentle! Do not pick or pull your lashes and refrain from excessively rubbing your eyes.