Christina is an amazing artist!!! Had my first full set done 4 months ago
and I am addicted!!! No need to wear mascara, Christina makes you look
beautiful with no makeup at all. She takes her time, and my lashes always
look amazing and very natural. My lashes never look fake, clumpy or
tangled. I am always a happy camper when I leave
Thank You for choosing Lash Girl Studio.
You can enjoy your beautiful new lashes with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. Proper care and maintenance of your new Eyelash Extensions will ensure they remain as beautiful and luscious as they are today!
Before Your Lash Appointment
- Come to your appointment with eyes clean and free of makeup.
- Clean lashes to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Remove contacts prior to your lash application.
- A $25 additional charge will be applied for removal of mascara and eye makeup.
- Airbrush tanning services should be done 24-48 hours prior to your lash appointment.
After Your Lash Appointment
To maintain optimum appearance and extend the life of your lashes, follow these tips:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 48 hours to allow the adhesive time to dry thoroughly (this
includes contact lens solution and tears).
- We recommend sleeping on your back the first night to ensure your lashes do not become tangled while
drying. In the morning, use a mascara brush to gently separate and groom your Lash Extensions.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna as well as swimming and tanning salons altogether for the
first 48 hours. After this period try to keep sauna, steam room, and tanning visits to a minimum as the
application of constant heat may cause the adhesive bond to weaken.
- Avoid using mechanical eyelash curlers as they can break both natural and synthetic lashes. A heated
eyelash curler can be used sparingly to help shape and curl lashes on the TIPS of the lashes ONLY. Do
not use any eyelash curler at the base of the lashes where the lashes are bonded.
- Avoid using any oil-based cleansers on or near the eye area. Instead, use a water or gel based cleanser
and a sponge tipped applicator or lint free cloth to gently remove makeup from around the eye area. Do
not use cotton balls, cotton rounds or swabs directly on the eyelashes as the fibers may get lodged in the
bonded area of your Lash Extensions.
- Although mascara is not necessary with your Lash Extensions you can use it sparingly, on the tips only, to achieve an even more dramatic look.
- Avoid using oil based or waterproof mascara as the ingredients in it will dissolve the bond of the adhesive.
Avoid using any oil-based products on or near your lashes. Oil will dissolve the adhesive bond! Use
water or gel based cosmetic products instead.
- Avoid chemical peels, alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy, propylene glycol, and other highly acidic substances
while wearing your Eyelash Extensions. These substances will dissolve the adhesive bond.
Above all, be gentle! Do not pick or pull your lashes and refrain from excessively rubbing your
48 hr Tips: Remember that the first 48 hours are especially crucial for the bonding to properly occur!
Common activities you need to avoid during the first 48 hours include showering, washing the eyes, tanning, applying
creams or lotions to the eye area, applying mascara, excessively touching the lashes, spas, saunas, steam rooms,
swimming, exercising, contact lens solution and sleeping on the lashes.
Daily Tips: The most common causes of Lash Extensions falling out before the end of your natural lash life cycle
include excessively touching the lashes, use of oil based products, layering on excessive amounts of mascara which
requires excessive cleansing, and frequent exposure to heat sources such as spas, steam rooms and tanning salons.